Friday, May 07, 2010

Serendipity


Serendipity: the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. I planned to take a long walk yesterday after work, completely forgetting I had made plans to meet a friend for dinner. (Luckily she caught up with me!) After dinner, it was still light, so I decided to go for a walk anyway. I passed the Vancouver Art Gallery, the fountain was on, and the sun was hitting it at the most amazing angle. If I had walked by any earlier, it wouldn't have been so spectacular. Serendipity. Gotta love it. 

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

poomba said...

Awesome-- for a while I thought that it was a snapshot of some kind of a powerful waterfall.

poomba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MariaO said...

Yes, it does like a waterfall in South America somewhere, doesn't it?

CookieO said...

Great shot! I love how you caught the water droplets.

Related Posts with Thumbnails